Cryptocurrency may be the buzzword now but how hard is it to jump onto the crypto bandwagon? For newcomers the crypto space may be slightly challenging to understand. With new cryptos being launched on a regular basis, investors are faced with too many options that make their task of choosing one over the other even more complex. To trade cryptos, you will need to use a trustworthy platform, exchange or crypto trading site or trading software applications. Read more on Coincierge.de about how Bitcoin trading bots work to execute the trade autonomously. Horror stories of people losing huge amounts of money because of less-secure exchanges are common. This explains why you must choose a secure and reliable trading site to protect your investments.
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Trading Sites That You Can Consider:
- Coinbase is by far one of the most popular trading platforms where cryptos are concerned. This is based in the US and is user-friendly, allowing it to emerge as one of the most trusted crypto broker exchanges, particularly for eager Bitcoin traders. It was founded in 2012 in San Francisco by Fred Ehrsam and Brian Armstrong. It charges 4% for every transaction and its platform GDAX takes a 0.50% taker fee. This is a fully-authorized cryptocurrency exchange licenses to operate in many US states and more than 100 nations. The user interface is simple and you can even buy cryptos using fiat currencies. Coinbase offers custodial wallets with higher security if you wish to invest here. The advanced Coinbase Pro version has less-steep trading fees and better options of trade graphs but it is meant for more advanced traders.
- eToro is known for trading cryptos like Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. It is one of the largest crypto trading website that caters to almost 18 million users and operates in more than 140 countries. You are free to trade BTC, ETH, LTC, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, Neo, Dash, EOS, TRON, Zcash, etc. eToro offers its features via a mobile app and a web-based trade platform. It is highly user-friendly and suitable for beginners with a demo account that lets new users experiment with trade strategies, social trading feature allowing beginners to join a large trader community, copy trading whereby traders can copy actions of successful traders, copy portfolios, etc. However, there are also apps that let you buy and sell bitcoin for free in Google play store. The app not only lets you buy and sell Bitcoin but also 50+ cryptocurrencies.
- BlockFi is best known for crypto investing and is emerging as a go-to- choice for most newcomers. You get to earn 8.6% interest on your holdings, trade cryptos, and borrow cash. There are no minimum balances or hidden fees. Compared to other trading sites, BlockFi provides interest-earning accounts; the interests are paid out right at the start of a month and interests are compounding. APY or Annual Percentage Yield can guarantee 3%-8.6% according to the digital currency. You can also borrow against your cryptos instead of selling these when you need money.
- Binance is the largest trading site for trading altcoins and boasts of almost 1,400,000 transactions every second. Yi He and Changpeng Zhao founded it in China in 2017. You can enjoy low transaction fees and competitive prices; Binance only charges its clients 0.1% for every trade. Withdrawals cost money but deposits are free. It supports more than 100 cryptos including LTC, ETH, and Zcoin.
- Gemini was set up in 2014 by the Winklevoss twins and is one of the most secure and trusted crypto trading sites today, allowing users to trade almost 26 cryptos including the stable coin Gemini dollars. Gemini is a fiduciary and values security more than anything else. Most coins here are kept in cold storage and the exchange has not been yet hacked. Their customer service is responsive and prompt in replying to emails.